Customers experience careful handling and on-time performance through our network that covers the northeastern United States, Ontario, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Founded in 1931 in Lebanon, PA, New Penn remains committed to providing superior next-day, day-definite, and time-definite regional LTL services. Customers experience careful handling and on-time performance through our network that covers the northeastern United States, Ontario, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Our company was built on a tradition of excellent customer service. Working with sister trucking companies, Holland and Reddaway, we provide one-stop freight service throughout the western, midwestern and southeastern parts of the U.S.
New Penn overview:
New Penn always has – and always will – serve our customers with integrity, safety and respect. In our continued effort to provide award-winning service and remain top-of-mind with our customers, we focus on the core values represented in our Performance Five.
The Performance Five
Our commitment to the Performance Five ensures we will provide superior handling of any shipment, regardless of the size and volume of the freight, and no matter which of our many services you select. We understand that our performance drives your performance, so we remain dedicated to the New Penn Performance Five:
- Speed – Next-Day Delivery on more than 95 percent of shipments
- Reliability – Superior freight handling with 99.8 percent claim-free shipping
- Responsiveness – Superior information systems, such as on-board computers, provide real-time status updates and freight visibility
- Flexibility – We understand your distinct operational needs, and provide expert service and proper equipment for each shipment.
- Efficiency – We invest in equipment and technology that help us consistently elevate our performance and provide the award-winning service our customers rely on.
To learn more about our industry-leading services, call 800.285.5000.