Improve your supply-chain efficiency with YRC Regional consolidation and distribution servicesAugust 29, 2009 Company News
Consolidation and Distribution services from Holland, New Penn and Reddaway can improve the efficiency of your supply chain by eliminating delays and reducing costs associated with shipping and warehouse storage. How? With our extensive regional network and cross-dock capabilities, we can:
- Pick up shipments from multiple vendors
- Consolidate them into one larger shipment
- Move that larger shipment across the network to another service center or accept delivery of a full-load shipment from your truckload carrier or private fleet
- De-consolidate the shipment for distribution to multiple store locations.
In some cases, we can even take a day out of your supply chain. For example, Reddaway offers Monday delivery to most points throughout its network when it receives your truckload by 6 p.m., Sunday at Fontana, Portland or Salt Lake City.
Improve your service
Maintain a smooth and efficient flow of products to and from your business, your customers and your suppliers.
- On-time reliability
- Fast transit times for quicker delivery
- Accurate and timely information
- Single-source control
- Flexible transportation solutions
- Professional handling
Reduce overall costs
Time is money, and we understand how important it is that you save both.
- Decrease transportation and warehouse costs
- Faster inventory turns for improved cash flow
- Fewer delivery exceptions and claims because of reduced handling
- Compressed order cycle time
- Simplified paperwork
Enhance customer satisfaction
With Holland, New Penn and Reddaway, you get the service you want, when you want it and where you want it.
- Customized solutions
- Industry-leading on-time and claim-free service
- Secure, customized Web access 24×7
For more information on our regional consolidation and distribution services, contact your Holland, New Penn or Reddaway account executive.
YRC Freight and Reddaway Recognized as 2020 Carriers of the Year by GlobalTranzMarch 5, 2021 Press ReleaseOVERLAND PARK, Kan., March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yellow Corporation (NASDAQ: YELL) – GlobalTranz has awarded two 2020…
Yellow Corporation Starts Nationwide Recruiting DriveOVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ: YELL) – Nationwide, the U.S. trucking industry faces a…
YRC Freight Expands Regional Next-Day Service in the Mid-Atlantic RegionLeveraging National Coverage and Regional Next-Day Track-Record, Carrier Advances Super-Regional Network OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 01,…