New Penn is completely EDI capable and has been a leader in the use of EDI tracking to reduce costs and improve data accuracy.
Supported Transaction Sets
Listed below are the additional details regard New Penn’s EDI capabilities:
- 204 - Motor Carrier Shipment Information (Bill of Lading)
- 210 - Motor Carrier Freight Detail and Invoice
- 211 - Motor Carrier Shipment Information (LTL Bill of Lading)
- 214 - Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Information
- 820 - Payment Order / Remittance Advice
- 990 - Response to a Load Tender
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Capabilities
Listed below are the additional details regarding New Penn’s EDI protocols:
- AS2 - our preferred communications method
- VAN - Descartes
To find out how EDI can benefit your company, please contact your New Penn account manager.